And the Beat Goes On...
It's been awhile.
My last journal entry was somewhere around the time of December 2005, and in the past 8 months or so, I've managed to evade writing in one of these for more exciting prospects such as traipsing around south america in the rainforests, or sailing to Mexico, or even roaming through Europe. (ok I lied, none of those things happened this year, except I did go to Mexico, via Mexicana airlines).
So why the return? Due to my mind-numbing days where I sit at my cubicle in the CAA offices chain chewing gum and and laughing like a hyena at the latest celebrity gossip sites, I figured it was time to put my energy to good use. And now I can say I am writing, sort of.
And I raise my half full double vanilla tea latte to a triumphant return. Cheers.
My last journal entry was somewhere around the time of December 2005, and in the past 8 months or so, I've managed to evade writing in one of these for more exciting prospects such as traipsing around south america in the rainforests, or sailing to Mexico, or even roaming through Europe. (ok I lied, none of those things happened this year, except I did go to Mexico, via Mexicana airlines).
So why the return? Due to my mind-numbing days where I sit at my cubicle in the CAA offices chain chewing gum and and laughing like a hyena at the latest celebrity gossip sites, I figured it was time to put my energy to good use. And now I can say I am writing, sort of.
And I raise my half full double vanilla tea latte to a triumphant return. Cheers.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home