Hello???
Seems as if I have dropped off the face of the planet for the past two months or so if anyone noticed (which I seriously doubt). Let's recap:
-I'm no longer at CAA (thank god, that place was a hellhole).
-I moved out of 8735 Delgany and back to the OC, where I currently dwell in my parents' abode, eating their food and increasing my antisocialness.
-I went to Europe and smoked weed for the first time. It only took me 22 years to do so.
And now I am here, writing in this as I wait to meet with a temp agency to make at least some sort of money so I don't feel completely useless. If I had known this is what my college education was going to lead to this I would've reconsidered my career path and joined the circus or something. I kid. Sort of.
I've also made the decision that I am going to move to Europe next summer/fall. Realistic? Probably not. But as of right now I plan on doing whatever it takes to get there. I need a change of scenery, and I need it bad.
-I'm no longer at CAA (thank god, that place was a hellhole).
-I moved out of 8735 Delgany and back to the OC, where I currently dwell in my parents' abode, eating their food and increasing my antisocialness.
-I went to Europe and smoked weed for the first time. It only took me 22 years to do so.
And now I am here, writing in this as I wait to meet with a temp agency to make at least some sort of money so I don't feel completely useless. If I had known this is what my college education was going to lead to this I would've reconsidered my career path and joined the circus or something. I kid. Sort of.
I've also made the decision that I am going to move to Europe next summer/fall. Realistic? Probably not. But as of right now I plan on doing whatever it takes to get there. I need a change of scenery, and I need it bad.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home